Application for the 20 Department of Chemistry Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
There are 20 awards available for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree in the department of Chemistry. The University of York will provide an award amount of up to £500 for successful candidates.
The University of York is a research university in York, England, that is located in the city centre. The university has been committed to research-based teaching and creating a supportive and inclusive learning atmosphere for students since 1963.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Honours BSc or MChem degree course in Chemistry.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with excellent records. Open to students in the Department of Chemistry.
- Open to offer holders of a BSc or MChem degree course in Chemistry.
- You can demonstrate your ability to pay all living costs while in the UK for your course duration.
- All candidates whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university. Then they can apply via UCAS for a Chemistry course at York and contact Katrina Sayer chem-ugrad-at-york.ac.uk for the complete application process.
Application must include:
- Your course’s name, personal details, and information should be included in the form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 7, 2021 will be considered.