A Consultancy – Fixed Asset Consultant at World Agroforestry Centre… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Agroforestry Centre.
The World Agroforestry Centre, is an international institute headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, and founded in 1978. The Centre specializes in the sustainable management, protection and regulation of tropical rainforest and natural reserves.
- To compare the asset list (Asset verification list) maintained in HQ with OCS (ERP) and provide a report highlighting any variances. Recommend and resolve the variances identified. Request for documentation for all variances
- To compare the asset list (Asset verification list) maintained in Countries with OCS (ERP) and provide a report highlighting any variances. Recommend and resolve the variances identified. Request for documentation for all variances
- To work with administrators and other stakeholders to highlight assets that require to be disposed.
- To ensure assets without tags are tagged to effectively track them.
- To compile an updated asset list for insurance with complete both original/insurable costs in all assets, respective charge codes and signed off by HQ and Countries.
- To coordinate and carry out fixed assets and inventories count for verification purposes if needed.
- To perform fixed asset related analyses as maybe requested by management during the period of this assignment.
- To identify and request for any resources that you may need to complete this assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CPA qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in fixed assets and inventories management
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and inventories stock take, verification and reconciliation to the General Ledger
- Strong ability to apply some accounting and reporting systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with people in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Experience working with a wide and diverse network of groups and individuals.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.