Application for the Academic Programs for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Texas Christian University in USA.
The financial aid positions will be provided to students holding exceptionally impressive academic scores. All international students are eligible to apply for this grant. The benefits are;
(Full tuition for four years)
($25k per year)
|3.94 – 4.0||32 – 34||1360 – 1500|
($22k per year)
|3.78 – 3.9||30 – 32||1370 – 1450|
($18k per year)
|3.72 – 3.84||30 – 31||1350 – 1400|
($12k per year)
|3.63 – 3.75||28 – 30||1300 – 1340|
Texas Christian University is a private Christian university located in Texas that has made it its mission to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at TCU are eligible.
- The applicants must be first-year students at TCU.
- These competitive awards are based primarily on grades, ACT or SAT score, rank in class, and curriculum rigour
- The applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1400 and an ACT score of 3.8 to secure an admission at TCU.
- The applicants are required to submit minimum required scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL (PBT) – 540, TOEFL (CBT) – 213, TOEFL (iBT) – 80, and IELTS – 5.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to register on the official online portal of the university and process the application for the chosen courses.
- Upon confirmed enrolment and acceptance in first-year from the university, the applicants will automatically b in the running to avail themselves of the program.
Application must include:
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Counsellor.
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Teacher.
- Passport Copy
- Official Transcripts of School
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.