Account Developer Job – Kisumu at The Coca-Cola Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at The Coca-Cola Company.
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- New business opportunities are determined by visiting potential dealers and evaluating their suitability according to established criteria.
- Potential dealers are assessed throughout the trial period to determine whether they will be as profitable as planned.
- Business opportunities are developed within budgeted parameters and implemented as per regulations and customer agreement.
- Relevant Customer Service target are to be achieved at all times.
- Customer master file is continuously updated to ensure that accurate customer records are maintained.
- Customers are continually updated in respect of new products, merchandise standards, promotions and any other issues regarding business development.
- Problems and queries are handled in a professional, timely, tactful and friendly manner
To formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively
- Account plans are formulated annually and updated according to agreed standards taking into account sales volumes, placing of equipment, projected growths, market trends, competition and seasonal fluctuations.
- The outlets’ business model is well understood and opportunities for synergy with appropriate products’ brand propositions are identified and optimized.
- Account plans are clearly communicated to the channel management team and agreed upon recommendations are implemented.
- Professional presentations of the annual account plan are given to customers to ensure their understanding of the plan.
- The terms and conditions suggested in the account plan are negotiated to reach agreement
- Product lines are evaluated in order to eliminate slow moving lines and promote profitable lines.
To manage and maintain assets so that losses are minimized and optimal returns on investments are achieved
- Equipment contracts are accurately completed and signed by all relevant parties.
- Coolers, vehicles and equipment are managed and maintained on a weekly basis to ensure optimal functioning.
- Placement of equipment should maximize return on investment at all times.
- The ratio of sales to the cooler size is evaluated in order to ensure return on investments and nonconformance is corrected in line with set company regulations.
- Basic fountain equipment and cooler maintenance training is provided to the dealer on a regular basis.
To execute surveys so that the organization is constantly aware of current market trends and to enable a competitive advantage
- Information regarding competitors products, prices, quantities sold, and in-stock levels is gathered.
- Surveys are accurately executed in all identified outlets.
- Identified areas for improvement are rectified and follow up is conducted to ensure compliance.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Diploma in a business related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ Sales experience in a FMCG environment
- Strong experience in marketing and customer service with good networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal,verbal and written communication skills
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.