Account Manager at Lipa Later…See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Lipa Later.
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with repayments made in affordable monthly instalments. It is the leading third party instalment plan for retailers in East Africa currently operating in Kenya and Rwanda. Our product offering allows for both online and offline integration with retailers and both online and offline sales platforms for consumers.
- Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
- Our Team: By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
- The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory with existing partners
- Implementing strategies to promote revenue generation
Partnerships & Relationship Management
- Frequent store visits and building a business network.
- Training and onboarding of partners
- Co-marketing liaison and Promoting PR/communication initiatives in markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Reporting and Branding.
- Hiring & Training of Sales Agents
- Manage the region’s sales team
- Implementing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year’ experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use “Account Manager – Kenya” as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 24 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.