Accountant Job at Brenntag… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brenntag.
- Support the month-end process, including preparation, financial analysis and input of financial data.
- Ensure all expenses are accounted for properly at period end and accruals are posted.
- Review GL accounts and ensure all accruals, provisions and prepayments are accurate.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries Prepare and reconcile information for submission of VAT returns.
- Investigate month-over-month variances – follow-up with business functions within the organization on the variances.
- Monitor and review inventory losses and support operational decisions to reduce losses.
- Support and engage in the physical counting process, both cycle counts and at year-end.
- Support existing demand forecasting and inventory procurement planning processes
- Work with Supply Chain team to help develop suitable reporting and documentation to support annual planned KPIs
- Develop new reports and processes to assist various Supply Chain and Logistics team members in the analysis of month-end results.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing and interpreting data.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping Practices in your area of responsibility.
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures, Policies & Code of Business Ethics and Procedures at all times.
- Your line manager may give carry out any other reasonable instruction from time to time.
- Adhere to company Health and Safety procedures and report any incidents to the Health and Safety Representative in your organization.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience.
- A degree in accounting.
- Minimum CPA 2 /ACCA certification.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.