Accountant Job at Eagle HR Consultants…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Eagle HR Consultants.
- Ensuring compliance with existing accounting policies formulated by the Board of Directors and in line with the International Accounting Standards.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of all transactions.
- Preparation of payments to members and other Creditors.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and final accounts and reports.
- Preparing and maintaining Members Personal Accounts.
- Reconciling all check-offs and other remittances with ledgers and member Accounts.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant to implement checks and controls.
- Performing Bank Reconciliations and other Account Reconciliation. Any other legal duties as they arise and are assigned by the Group Finance Manager.
- A minimum means a grade of C+ and above in KCSE or Equivalent qualification at O-levels.
- A University degree in Commerce(Accounting) or Finance Option OR any other related Business degree.
- CPA III (K) or its equivalent and member of ICPAK
- At least three years of experience in a busy accounting office preferably a financial institution.
- Proficiency in computerized Accounting systems preferable Microsoft Navision.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a track record of ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.