Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Generation is a nonprofit that transforms education to employment systems to prepare, place, and support people into life-changing careers that would otherwise be inaccessible. The global pandemic has led to an unprecedented surge in unemployment.
- Manage and set up income & expenditure monitoring systems; keep them under close review and make continuous improvements.
- Manage bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivables ensuring accuracy on intact.
- Oversee update of Intacct and internal systems with financial data, reconcile with payment vouchers for accuracy.
- Create control frameworks.
- Prepare monthly country financial reports and ensure timely month end close.
- Monitor expenses against budget, reconciling employees, suppliers, partners or others and record journal entries as well as ensuring timely closing of accounts.
- Tracking of Budgets and maintenance of a stable financial cash flow through monitoring and forecasts
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met with accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices and reduce late payments to the maximum extent possible.
- Work with clients to receive payments and maintain good client relationships for Generation.
- Prepare and review requests for cash and ensure all disbursements have appropriate supporting documents and reconcile any discrepancies
- Prepare & review payment vouchers
- Administer payroll
- Ensure timely filling of PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, HELB deductions
Knowledge, Qualifications And Experience
- University Degree in finance related discipline – desirable
- Candidate must have completed CPA.
- At least one (1) year experience in busy finance function – Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, MS project, etc.).
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application letter to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.