Accountant Job at Verde Edge Consulting Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Verde Edge Consulting Limited.
Verde Edge Consulting Ltd is a new-age executive HR consulting company based in Nairobi Kenya with operations running throughout the republic and the greater East Africa region. We are dedicated to revolutionizing HR practice in the new age through developing long-term strategic partnerships with our clients.
- Tax Management – Tax account ledger update, reconciliations, filing and payments Bank postings and reconciliations (cash management).
- Supplier accounts update, reconciliations and payments.
- General ledger accounts posting and reconciliations.
- Customer invoicing and Debtor management.
- Asset reconciliation and management.
- Cash Management.
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Inventory reconciliations..
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Month-end journal postings.
- Assist in financial reports generation.
- Audit papers preparation and handling of audit queries.
- Insurance & Risk Management.
- Bachelors Degree of Commerce or Accounting.
- Qualified CPA K processional.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in a busy organization independently.
- Working knowledge with ERP and especially SAP.
- Professional character, Personal Ethical Standards & confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain all basic accounting records, using an ERP.
- Well-versed with local tax laws including but not limited to VAT, PAYE, WHT, corporate tax.
- Inter-Personal Effectiveness.
- Have good knowledge of the Windows Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 2nd December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.