Application for the Accounting and Finance Free Online Course by IIM – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and edx.
The overall objective of the course is to build financial acumen to make you a successful entrepreneur or manager. You can start this course at any time. Instructors are MS Narasimhan: Professor MS Narasimhan teaches courses on Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Investments. His areas of interest include Management Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Capital Markets.
Established in 1973, the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is one of the top management schools in India. We build leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREE ONLINE COURSE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Graduate level course
- An overall understanding of the business environment is required.
FREE ONLINE COURSE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
- Applications is base on Self-paced.