Accounts Assistant Job at Adevia Health… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Adevia Health.
- Sales Invoicing to Adevia Health Clients globally and Students, Follow up of collections.
- Manage office purchases and Process suppliers’ invoices as per supply contracts.
- Record keeping of all Sales, Purchases, Income & Expenses.
- Banking, Bank Reconciliation and Petty Cash management.
- Liaising with outsourced auditors and accounts for tax returns, reports, and final accounts.
- Processing salaries, allowances, benefits, statutory and voluntary deductions, and final dues.
- Assets Insurance and Maintenance.
- Maintain and manage the company’s accounting software.
Skills specific to the role
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Interest in current trends in Finance.
- Excellent typing skills, proficiency in MS Office, G-suite, and task management tools.
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism and capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum CPA section 3.
- Valid Membership with ICPAK is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.