Accounts Assistant Job at Orthomedics & Pharmaceuticals Eldoret… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Orthomedics & Pharmaceuticals Eldoret.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
- Certificate in Accounting/CPA Section II or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience.
- Experience in statutory deductions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.