Accounts Intern at Mobicom Africa Limited
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Company: Mobicom Africa Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
- Monitoring weekly/ monthly/ and/ annual communications of the accounting department on sales and margins and tracks the expenses against allocated budget or forecast.
- Assist with any regulatory expenses, to ensure accurate and timely compliance.
- Processing and posting invoices and the preparation of any necessary cheques.
- Review and prepare the business’ cost distribution reports and track project costs, ensures project cost accuracy, monitors timelines, and classifies project assets.
- Contribute to the department or the overall business’s projects as assigned and applies proper internal accounting controls and focuses on the enhancement of these controls.
- Prepare and reconcile the accumulation of all the business’ financial data for the accurate and timely accounting of all operations.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for the opening of a financial period to the close and ensures that all financial records are properly maintained and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare and present key financial reports on periodical business operations, profit, inventory, cash flow, and expenditures across the business.
- Any other finance-related tasks as allocated by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Diploma in Finance & Banking.
- Degree in Finance & Banking or any related field provides an added advantage.
- Experience in any related field will be an added advantage.
- Holder of Grade twelve certificate with a strong emphasis in English and Mathematics.
- Holder of a valid driver’s license.
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications and attach updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least three referees to [email protected] on or before September 30, 2020.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.