Accounts Receivable Intern Job at SunCulture Kenya Limited…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at SunCulture Kenya Limited.
- Accounts Receivable Intern
- Ensure Invoices have the correct information, approval, and allocation of the same.
- Preparation of payment receipts upon request.
- Managing and ensuring AR issues are resolved at first-level escalations.
- Ensure the company is statutory compliant by remitting statutory deductions on a timely basis.
- Weekly Meeting with Unleashed team to discuss Invoicing and AR.
- Ensure proper accounting hygiene by ensuring all Accounts Receivable files are stored properly and in a neat and tidy manner.
- Prepare mobile money reconciliation reports within the deadlines set. Any other finance-related role assigned from time to time by your reporting head.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA-3) certificate is preferred.
- 1 year of Accounting work experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.