Activations and Events Supervisor Job at Savannah Brands… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Savannah Brands.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Savannah Brands Is a renowned brand that wants to use the awesome produce in Africa to create authentic food and beverage products that embody Africa’s restlessly independent spirit.
Team Management and Reporting:
- In-trade supervision of activations team as per activation/events picture-of-success
- Individual tracking of performance with corrective action thereof
- Preparing weekly sheets on activations and team allocation.
- Liaising with the sales department on outlets and requirements.
- Gathering information on volume and performance from outlets activated.
- Making reports on daily, weekly and monthly sell-outs.
- Feedback tracking and compilation for the production team.
- Tracking of all activation assets and set-up kits through liaising with the dispatch and sales team.
- Maintaining and updating our POSM list.
Events and support:
- Offering support on event planning, sharing ideas, and input.
- Supervising activations team on the ground and preparing reports on the same.
- Ignite originality by innovatively sourcing ideas and offering a welcoming hand.
- Minimum qualification: Have previous experience with activations or management of a activations/events team.
- Proficient at operations and tracking.
- Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Superb time management and detail.
- Prior experience as a promoter with leadership roles.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.