Actuarial Analyst Job at Jubilee Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance.
- Development of projected actuarial cash flows & reserves models.
- Actuarial inputs for the financial report.
- Actuarial modeling – reserves for regulatory & financial reporting and asset-liability management.
- Experience analyses including mortality investigations, persistency, expenses & investment returns.
- Gross and Reinsurance loss ratios.
- Financial statements actuarial inputs.
- Risk-based capital solvency reporting.
- Pricing, profit–testing, system set–up, & development of policy documents for new products.
- Ongoing profitability model runs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics or any other relevant field.
- Professional Actuarial Examinations (Minimum of 3 completed papers).
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the Job Reference Number and Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.