Actuarial Science – Grade 12 at Murang’a University of Technology… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Murang’a University of Technology.
Murang’a University of Technology (MUT) is the Successor of Murang’a University College (MRUC), a former constituent College of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) after being elevated from Murang’a College of Technology (MCT). The University is strategically located 1.5 km from Murang’a Town in Muranga County, 85 km North East of Nairobi, 70 km South East of Nyeri and 50 km South West of Embu.
Requirements for the position of full-time academic staff at Lecturer level
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university; and be registered or
- registrable with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
- Have a Master’s degree in the relevant field (in special cases) from an accredited and recognized university with at least three (3) years of teaching experience at the University level;
- Have a minimum of twenty-four (24) publications points; at least sixteen (16) of them from refereed journal papers;
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
Submit your CV indicating academic qualifications, professional experience, leadership and management roles, membership of professional associations, email address and telephone contacts, copy of the latest pay slip, copies of academic certificates and other relevant documents to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Closing Date : 22nd August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.