Administration & Facilities Manager Job at Zetech University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Zetech University.
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business oriented global leaders, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
- Implementation of HR policies, ensuring professionalism and good work ethic among campus staff members;
- Plan and coordinate campus staff meetings;
- Ensure all regulatory licenses pertaining to operations of the campus are maintained;
- Contribute to the University’s strategic planning with particular responsibility for the campus physical environment and resources;
- Formulating the Strategic Plan monitoring calendar, communicating to departments, and ensuring adherence to the timelines;
- Consolidating the Strategic Plan monitoring report and following up on the implementation of the recommendations of the Strategic Plan;
- Responsible for developing and implementing the campus administration budget;
- Responsible for campus facilities and commercial services that support the University’s corporate aims.
- Responsible for effectively managing contracts and partnerships for outsourced facilities.
- Authorise and control the movement of assets within and outside the University;
- Inspect all the assets regularly and initiate maintenance processes;
- Ensure provision of adequate and comfortable furniture, classrooms, labs, meeting spaces and offices forstaff and students;
- Review reports of daily security activities and act on any irregularities promptly;
- Oversee authorization of reporting and departure of staff, visitors, and other persons to the University premises;
- Handle security, health and safety emergencies and engage state agencies where necessary;
- Ensure the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and well-being of guests and resident students;
- Ensure effective management of the University clinic by ensuring customer satisfaction with the services offered;
- Maintain high hygiene standards of the campus premises at all times;
- Ensure all approved transport requests are met;
- Implement all policies relating to Administration and Facilities Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Administration, Operations Management, Human Resource or a related area or a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related area from a recognized university;
- At least five years of relevant experience in either Operations Management, Administration, or Facilities Management;
- Project management skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Office;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to go the extra mile, multitask and work under minimal supervision.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.