Administrative Assistant CALP Job at Norwegian Refugee Council… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Norwegian Refugee Council.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people.
- Support the planning and management of events, mostly on-line and occasionally face-to-face. This includes platform facilitation, technical support for on-line meetings, registration management, note-taking, etc.
- Support procurement and logistical processes, liaising with host agency staff and tracking progress to ensure timely completion of processes; resolving any issues as may arise.
- Support grant management by updating trackers and assisting with grant related administration.
- Provide clerical support to the team, including note taking, the maintenance of contact lists, electronic filing etc.
- Track payments and follow-up as necessary, ensuring correct coding and timely processing.
- Deal with general enquiries, for example, helping people connect with CWGs; signposting to CVA resources; responding to training enquiries.
Essential Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and a persistent mindset to resolve issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good computer skills.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.