Application for the Admission Scholarships for International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Kyung Hee University in South Korea.
All international freshman and transfer students are eligible to apply for this award. The award will provide assistance with a tuition fee for the applied undergraduate or graduate degree programme. Only applicants accepted by the university can receive this application. Under the Admission Scholarships, seven selected international students will receive full or partial benefits towards the tuition fee of undergraduate and graduate programmes semester-wise for up to 4 years of study by Kyung Hee University.
With two campuses across South Korea, Kyung Hee University is one of the private universities with a vision of becoming a top world-class university of global eminence. It seeks world-class prestige to improve its reputation of academic excellence and create a better future on the two wings of Scholarship and Peace.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all countries are eligible.
- Applicants can apply to any undergraduate and graduate programme offered at Kyung Hee University.
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at Kyung Hee University.
- The applicants must hold qualifications supporting their applied programme with above average GPA to be admitted to Kyung Hee University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 71, TOEFL CBT – 197, TOEFL PBT – 530, IELTS – 5.5, TEPS – 600, and
- The applicants must also have a 5 or 6 score in TOPIK.
ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants visit the admissions page to apply for the desired undergraduate or graduate degree programme. Students for the opportunity will be considered based on their original application.
Application must include:
- Two color photos
- Letter of recommendation
- High school records
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.