Africa Advocacy Adviser Job at Christian Aid… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Christian Aid.
- As part of the Global Advocacy and Policy team in the Policy, Public Affairs, and Campaigns (PPC) Department, the post-holder will support the development and implementation of national advocacy strategies across Christian Aid’s country offices in Africa.
- Will support African country staff and partners to raise capacity and delivery of national advocacy in relation to our priority campaigns; as well as collaborating with them to deliver impactful global and multi-country advocacy strategies.
- Strengthen the linkage between programmes and advocacy. Supporting the Senior Pan-Africa Advocacy Advisor and the Global Advocacy Lead, the post holder will help to integrate this work into our national programmes and where relevant participate in regional and international advocacy initiatives.
- We are looking for a strategic thinker, with a track record of implementing successful campaigns and advocacy strategies that brought about policy changes.
- You will need to be a great team player with proven experience of building constructive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, and of working in networks or coalitions.
- Experience in working with ecumenical and faith-based organizations is an advantage.
- The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the African contexts in which we work, and the ways in which our global campaigns and other priority issues apply to these contexts, including at the regional level.
- We are looking for a good influencer with a strong understanding of how change happens on effective advocacy and campaigning strategies, as well as with the experience of working with African civil society, on advocacy, campaigning, or communications.
- Good knowledge in online social media campaigning, NGO programme experience, experience in managing multi-country advocacy projects, as well as the ability to speak French is also desired.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 29th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.