Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Account Number – Details of Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Account Number.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Below are the banking details of Africa Nazarene University (ANU):
GUIDE FOR PAYING FEES
Students and sponsors can deposit or transfer fees to the university using any of the options provided below. Note that No. cash will be received at the Finance office:
1.Direct Deposit of Fees within Kenya
- Direct Bank Deposit
|1||Cooperative Bank||Maasai Mall||01129011316000|
|3||Absa Bank||Hurligham Branch||0451037048|
|4||Equity Bank||Ongata Rongai||0610292522396|
|5||Standard Chartered Bank||Galleria Branch||0108096404600|
- Mobile Money Payment (MPESA)
Using Safaricom Network
- Go to Mpesa, Lipa na Mpesa, Paybill
- Business Number is 7291071, Account Number is Your Student Number
2. Remittance of fees by Electronic Banking
BANK Co-Operative Bank of Kenya
BRANCH Maasai Mall Branch
BRANCH CODE 11141
ADDRESS 730-00511 Ongata Rongai
SWIFT CODE KCOOKENA
Beneficiary Name Africa Nazarene University
Beneficiary Account Number 01129011316000
Details Include Student Admission number
3. Remittance of fees by PayPal System
- Login to Paypal.com
- Go to “Tools” at the top of the page and select Send Money
- Choose your payment type and follow onscreen instructions to complete the payment
- Anu PayPal Email is: [email protected]
- Additional Information: PayPal will send an email to the University to inform us that you have sent the money. Please check the details of this transaction carefully. Net Value: Please note that all funds sent through PayPal will be received at ANU less 11.9% being the PayPal Cost.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.