Application for the AKD International Student Scholarships in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the M.C. Asser Institute in Netherlands.
The bursaries are offered to international applicants from non-OCED countries to conduct their PhD studies in law at Asser. The Award included partial tuition fee coverage along with educational expenses. The scholarship winners will be provided a partial tuition fee of up to €750, lunch, course materials, etc by Asser Institute towards their PhD degree in the Netherlands.
The T.M.C. Asser Institute is a professional inter-university center of knowledge and research in the Netherlands. It was established in 1965 to be an independent policy-oriented research platform for international cooperation and partnering in law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AKD STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from non-OCED countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD degree study in International Lawyering in Public Interested at Asser.
- The applicants must be having an interest in relevant fields.
- The students are required to have a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree and proven experience.
- The students must know to be proficient in English.
AKD STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to apply to Asser through its online platform. Interested students can obtain the application form here.
Application must include:
- Letter of motivation
- Two references
- Applications is Open
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.