Application for the Anatolia Financial Aid Program for International Students in Greece – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Anatolia College in Greece.
Financial aid awards aim to make quality education affordable to students in need and also reward a student’s academic accomplishments and potential. Anatolia College will provide the tuition fees according to student or family financial need, as appropriate and academic merit within university budget limitations.
Founded in 1886, Anatolia College is a private, non-profit educational institution located in Pylaia, a suburb of Thessaloniki, Greece. It provides an MYP program framework of learning that encourages students to become creative, critical, and reflective thinkers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANATOLIA FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment.
- Be degree-seeking.
- It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma. For a graduate degree, they must have an undergraduate degree from recognized university.
- If you do not meet the English language requirements for admission, the ACT English department will interview in English to assess your level.
ANATOLIA FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this programme, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for this funding opportunity.
Application must include:
- Official College Transcripts
- Resume or CV.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A digital photo of yourself for your ID card (JPG)
- Financial evidence and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2021 will be considered.