Application for the Anglia Ruskin Excellence Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate taught program.
In 1858, Anglia Ruskin University was founded as a School but in 1992 it was established as a university. It is a public university and stands within the top 350 institutions in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANGLIA RUSKIN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Undergraduate students should have achieved ABB grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate students should hold a 2:1 or above. As well as looking at academic excellence, we’re interested in why you want to study at ARU, your career goals, work experience, and relevant activities you take part in outside your studies. We’ll ask you to write a short supporting statement when you apply for the opportunity
- University’s English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) provides an excellent opportunity to provide evidence of your English level to apply to study at Anglia Ruskin. The ELPT has been developed to evaluate your level of English for undergraduate or postgraduate study. It is accepted by the university as proof of your English level and meets the visa requirements for the UK Visa Immigration (UKVI).
ANGLIA RUSKIN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this grant, applicants can complete this International Excellence application form by download your system and return via email to international-at-anglia.ac.uk.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 22, 2021 will be considered.