Area Coordinator-Homa Bay Job at Bidhaa Sasa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Bidhaa Sasa.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Coach and support a team of group coordinators (role comprising of being a sales and credit officer) ensuring they reach their targets in their assigned territories, timely and accurate data collection and reporting as well as other administrative duties;
- Continually evaluate the team, conduct performance reviews and develop internal training to strengthen knowledge and skills;
- Recruit and train group coordinators under the current curriculum in the area of your operation as and when required.
- Analyze company customer relations and how to improve service for current and new customers, as for us our customers are at the heart of our business;
- Travel frequently to the field to monitor activities and engage with customers.
- Evaluate existing company processes and procedures and recommend improvements;
- Run the area office, including all administrative duties such as stock reconciliations, record keeping and reporting, overseeing staff expenses etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum four (4) years’ work experience cumulatively – with at least two (2) years experience of managing a team of employees (not just casual workers); in addition to two (2) years’ work experience as loan officer or field officer working directly with clients in rural areas;
- You are a team player who leads by example and excellent at listening and building trust and long-lasting relationships with clients and within teams;
- You value ownership and freedom in exchange for accountability and responsibility;
- You are self-driven, highly organized and able to operate independently towards set targets;
- You uphold high levels of ethics and integrity;
- You have a degree in Business Studies, Rural Development or equivalent; Sales and/or Credit experience is an advantage;
- You have a working knowledge of the local dialects (desired but not mandatory).
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15h March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.