Application for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Program for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Asian Development Bank in Japan.
The aim of this international award is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies. The Asian Development Bank-Japan Program provides full tuition fees, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, travel expenses.
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK-JAPAN PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Developing member countries are eligible to apply for free education.
- This will be awarded in the field of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- Before applying for the free study you must have applied for admission at the university. You should contact the admission department to confirm the entry requirements.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK-JAPAN PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the completed application form of the institution in which you have applied and the ADB-JSP Information Sheet must be submitted.
Application must include:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet, Academic documentation, Certificate of Employment, Certificate of Income, Certificate of Family Income annual/monthly income, Copy of your Passport, Valid IELTS test.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19, 2021 will be considered.