Application for the Aspen Procurement Graduate Internships – 2021 Entry is now open for all outstanding South African applicants.
Aspen is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Aspen Procurement Graduate Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
Begin your 12-month graduate programme with Aspen and its extensive basket of products that provide treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced through all stages of life. The 12-month graduate programme is premeditated to develop young talent, striving for professional and personal growth.
The Aspen Procurement Graduate Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Aspen provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Joburg City Theatres Finance Internship Programme
ASPEN PROCUREMENT INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this opportunity:
- Applicants must have completed Grade12
- Applicants must have graduated with a Degree in Bachelor of Commerce or Diploma in Procurement and Purchasing Management.
- Have energy and passion for working with people.
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn.
ASPEN PROCUREMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned 12 months internship programme, kindly go to https://aspen.mcidirecthire.com/SouthAfrica/External/CurrentOpportunities and follow the instructions to complete the online application
- Applications should reach Aspen on time, at most 14th July 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.