Application for the Aspire Master Awards for Resident in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University College Dublin in Ireland.
These awards are intended to those Ireland candidates who are to be in the master degree program offered by the college. This award will cover 50% of tuition fees to the successful candidates.
The University College Dublin is one of Europe’s driving research escalated colleges. It is Ireland’s biggest and most assorted college with more than 30,000 understudies, drawn from roughly 124 nations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASPIRE MASTER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Open to all successful MSc Business, MBA, and Executive MBA applicants who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520 OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above).
- Candidates who are willing to be admitted at the university must hold a minimum grade of O6/H7 in Leaving Certificate and relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520 OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above).
- Students need to show that they have a decent dimension of composed and communicated in English.
ASPIRE MASTER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be considered, desired candidates are enforced to take admission in taught master’s degree coursework at the University College Dublin. After enrolling, you can access the award application form.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this award, students are required to submit older leaving certificate results and explain why are you applying for a particular course.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 7, 2021 will be considered.