Asset Insurance Broker Job at Farm Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Farm Africa.
- Ensuring that Farm Africa Motor vehicles/bikes and General insurance are appropriately insured, at the best rates in the market that will ensure value for money.
- Attend to claim requests that will arise in a timely manner.
- The broker will at all times ensure that they act in the best interest of the organization and give resolute advice regarding asset insurance when required.
Instructions to Applicants
- Provide a brief proposal in form of a letter stating why you consider your firm suitable for the assignment.
- The company must have at least 10 years of experience in asset insurance brokerage for corporate organizations.
- Provide company profile, copies of original documents defining the firm’s legal status (Certificate of incorporation, business registration certificate, CR12 etc), and principal place of business.
- Provide proof of experience in working with NGOs on similar assignments by submitting at least 3 recommendation letters from these organizations.
- Provide copies of KRA PIN, VAT, Tax Compliance Certificates, and audited financial accounts for the last three years.
- Submit current registration certificate for the year 2021 with the Association of Insurance Brokers of Kenya (AIBK).
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.