Assistant Manager-Intermediary Management Job at Jubilee Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
- Administration of commissions, retainers, incentives, and any other payments pertaining to intermediaries within the retail product lines.
- Administration of the respective intermediaries’ portals and the IT liaison person in the event of any innovations required.
- Ensure the respective intermediaries modules maintain accurate and up-to-date data.
- Generate and interpret monthly reports pertaining to the sales force or as may from time to time.
- Stay up to date with the latest legislation and business process changes, whilst effectively interpreting and communicating it to the agency management and intermediaries as needed.
- Investigating any issues raised and providing responses to intermediaries efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Insurance), Business or any other related field.
- Knowledge of standard software packages
- Knowledge of legislation governing insurance and retirement benefits in Kenya
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.