Assistant Operations Manager (Health) Job at Old Mutual Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Old Mutual Kenya.
- Ensure timely business processing in respect to underwriting process, membership setup, debiting, policy document issuance, medical cards issuance, reports dispatch, maintain and track member education, quarterly review meetings and health talks calendar.
- Track and report on telephone efficiency for the business with the objective of improving the response time.
- Interacts with customers, intermediaries, and all stakeholders in a management capacity to resolve issues, retain business and build long-term relationships.
- Document and track feedback received from intermediaries and customers from meetings and ensure closure within the required timelines.
- Complaints management – Ensure all complaints are logged in CRM, tracked and resolved within the stipulated timelines as per the complaints management policy.
- Track all customer touchpoints for the business, escalate any that require intervention to ensure a superior and differentiated customer experience.
- Visit customers, intermediaries and branches periodically with the focus of building and maintaining strong working relationships and ensuring the health business is meeting intermediaries and customer needs from a servicing perspective.
- Timely issuance of the management report in respect to customer touchpoints, which includes but is not limited to Complaints, Service Meetings, NPS/NES, Complaints, processing TATs.
- Continuously improve processes by consistently reviewing them and automating routine processes.
- Ensure Compliance to DPA and AML business requirements.
- Ensure 100% compliance to existing business processing controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Progressing to ACII Qualification.
- 5 years in medical insurance underwriting and operations functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in medical risk assessment.
- Good people skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.