Assistant Reward Manager Job at Unilever… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Unilever.
- Understand Unilever reward strategy and philosophy, market trends and best practice; Liaise with survey providers in the completion of data collection packs for identified salary surveys; Conduct adhoc desktop surveys, market pricing and peer comparisons to cater to business needs in accordance with relevant anti-competition and non-poaching policies, as directed by the Reward Manager; Complete global salary analysis templates within required timelines; Help to generate conclusions and actions on the basis of the survey results.
Pay Review Processes :
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of templates and other documents required for pay review exercises, including various analyses reports; Support Reward Manager in planning, coordinating and monitoring of pay review activities (HRBP’s, Employee Experience, Payroll) ensuring accuracy and consistency in application of pay review guidelines and processes.
- Understand job evaluation systems in place in Unilever; Conduct analysis and evaluation of jobs; Administer and maintain records pertaining to job evaluation policies and systems; Provide expertise to the HR team on job evaluation policies and systems.
HR Team/Business Support
- Ensure updates to reward policies and guidelines are duly communicated to the Employee Experience Team for effective implementation; Support employee Experience team members in data validation and accuracy of data on the relevant HRMIS; Support HR team with reward policy interpretation and implementation with overall view of embedding the performance culture while improving delivery of reward expertise services; Provide necessary support to reward subject matters experts (SME’s) in the development of reward programmes; Provide feedback from service delivery, performance and reward programmes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement and redesign of programmes; Train HR team members on various aspects of reward policy, practice and systems; Deputise Reward Manager during periods of absence including attendance at HRLTs, as and when required; Support and manage auditing and reporting requirements for Reward processes and ensure compliance with relevant policies and standards.
Reward Policy Development
- Participate in the development and communication of local reward policies and guidelines in response to business needs and legislative changes. Provide direction to the employee experience team in the design of implementation processes following reward policy development Keep up to date with relevant standards, legislative/regulatory changes, business environment trends and other policy developments, processes and tools in so far as they impact reward.
- MyReward (Unilever’s Digital Reward System) – support the management of MyReward data, updates and enhancements Participate in the communication of reward related information to the business via the various channels (intranet, road shows, staff meetings, emails, etc). Participate in the delivery of reward training (eg. Reward 101, Reward Induction) to the HR team and wider business.
- Participate and sometimes lead reward related projects (global and local) as directed by the Reward Manager. Assist the Reward Manager in the preparation of reward related reports and analyses. Leverage innovative technology in solutions to deliver competitive advantage in reward solutions.
- Various HR roles e.g (HRBP, People Partner, Pay Analyst etc)
- HR Director
- Line Managers
- Global Reward Teams (Central Team, Mobility, Pensions, Reward Services, Equity)
- Market survey service providers
- Reward counterparts in peer companies
- Qualified to University degree level.
- 4-5 years experience in reward or HR management
- Fundamental knowledge about Reward structure, main elements of reward, experience of salary review process and working with salary surveys (ideally Hay & Mercer) is essential.
- Good understanding of Unilever HR principles and framework
Additional experience in the following areas would be desirable:
- Operational business exposure
- Project management
- An understanding of how a multi-national organisation is structured and functions
- Excellent MS Excel Skills (formulas, v-lookups, macros, graphs and manipulate data)
- Strong analytical skills including working knowledge of PowerBI
- Working knowledge of HRMIS and other MS Office applications
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Results driven
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Effective communication skills –verbal and written
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.