Assoc Convention Specialist Job at Medtronic… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Medtronic.
- Plans and implements product exhibits at conventions, exhibits, sales conferences, and/or symposia.
- Arranges for specific events at national conventions and may also participate in international conventions.
- Works with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, equipment rental, and set-up and dismantling of the exhibit.
- Plans and coordinates the routing of exhibits shipped for the convention program.
- Develops plans, budgets, and generates reports providing information on cost-per-contact, audience profiles, and representatives’ comments.
- Works with marketing and sales departments on show selection decisions.
- Remains current on new trends in exhibit design.
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.Requires a Baccalaureate degree (2 years of experience required).
- Travel: Yes, < 25 % of the Time.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.