Associate Community Manager at CloudFactory…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at CloudFactory.
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
As the Associate Community Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering the long-term community and development experience of the Cloud Workers at CloudFactory. You will ensure the coordination and communication of the opportunities that exist for the workforce within CloudFactory Academy, and partner with the workforce to create belonging and connection between cloud workers and CloudFactory and between cloud workers and cloud workers.
CloudFactory Academy exists to build one million leaders worth following. The Academy provides learning, development, and service programs that are aimed at developing and growing our global workforce to both effectively deliver work for our clients, and to maximize their own personal leadership potential. The Academy has a holistic approach to scaling leaders which involves combining three main elements together into a single experience –
Earning – where we support the CloudWorkers with opportunities to earning on CloudFactory work streams delivering great work for clients;
Learning – where we engage our workforce in personal and professional growth and development programs;
Serving – where we create platforms for the workforce to be able to give back to their communities in a meaningful and impactful way.
The focus of this role will be on orchestrating community activity, community service projects, and meaningful and engaging events. You will partner with our Cloud workers to ensure they know where to access ongoing resources, training, coaching and also partner to plan activities and events that build cohesion and community. You will be responsible for both the workforce and the community management team in one region which ultimately has the primary relationship with the cloud workers within CloudFactory Academy.
You will take responsibility for CloudWorkers from the point at which they formally complete the orientation program through to offboarding (at which point they transfer the experience management to the Alumni Manager). This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring a strong vibrant community across the Cloud workforce.
A significant part of this role is focussed on the successful execution of our Workforce TEAM-based model – something we call Toli. We scale the engagement and development of our workforce through small, self-led groups that focus on building community together, coaching each other to perform on workstreams, and ultimately growing as leaders together. This role will therefore have responsibility for the coaching and development of hundreds of Toli leaders, the effective resourcing of these groups with information about where to access learning programs and workstreams, and the interaction and collaboration between Toli’s.
You will report to the Community Manager.
- Play an active role in contributing to and helping to shape the effective Tolis of CloudWorkers.
- Be responsible for the implementation of Toli Programs for the workforce with meaningful community engagement.
- Contribute towards the company defined ‘earning, learning and serving’ outcomes for the workforce across their entire life cycle at Cloudfactory.
- Support strategy for social engagement and facilitating Cloud Workers making the most of the opportunities that exist within CloudFactory and CloudFactory Academy.
- Be responsible to execute engagement and development programs to align with the impact mission of CloudFactory.
- Be responsible for the coaching and development of the Toli Leaders and the long term performance of Tolis in relationship to core company metrics
- Be responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the community engagement programs within the locations they are responsible for.
- Be the custodian of company policies, procedures, and best practices and ensure the consistent outworking of them across the team.
What do you need to be successful:
- 3 years experience in community development/social impact work or youth related initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience managing teams working on community development projects.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, or training is required. Coaching qualification would be advantageous.
- Understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Experience in working and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting and demonstrating ROI of community engagement programs.
- Fluent in business-level English.
- University degree – preferably in social science or related field.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.