Audit Manager, Technology & Operations Job at Standard Chartered Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Standard Chartered Bank Kenya.
- Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Standard Chartered Bank is looking for an exceptional and dynamic Audit Manager to join our AME Technology GIA Team within the Technology and Operations portfolio.
- This global role includes leading and executing audits (both stand-alone and integrated with other audit functions) of the applications supporting the AME portfolio.
- This role will get to work on more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high-risk audits and will also provide the opportunities to interact and engage with both Group and Country Stakeholders.
- Lead audits or assist as a Team Member to deliver audits
- As a Team Lead, drive the audit, ensuring that resources are well-coordinated with appropriate time allocation for the audit work, and outcomes and expectations are clearly defined. Ensure that key risks are considered during audit planning, and high-quality audit work is produced. This includes the planning documentation, detailed and accurate documentation of test results and clear and factual audit issues. Support the Team Manager in drafting the audit report.
- As a Team Member, support the Team Leader / Team Manager by executing audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for work assigned in an efficient and effective manner such that audit work meets the given budget, quality standards and timelines. Draft the audit programme, audit observations/issues and support team leader/ team manager in preparing the audit report.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of, and compliance with, GIA methodology standards and the GIA system in all areas of assigned GIA activity.
- Evaluate quantitative and qualitative data (using data analytics) to diagnose underlying issues, patterns and root causes.
- Ensure timely and open communication throughout the audit process, within GIA and with the auditee.
- Monitor and track assigned audit issues and action plans, and report overdue items to the Head of Audit (HOA) for resolution. Monitor and escalate when high-risk issues are not likely to be resolved within the agreed timeframe.
- Strong background in IT audit (with a focus on application controls) with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in the Banking and Financial services industry.
- Preferred Bachelor’s or university degree in Information Technology or related discipline but not a requirement
- Professional Audit Certification (CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ACAMS etc.)
- Experience in executing a risk-based Audit Methodology, or a similar methodological approach.
- Experience in designing and/or executing data analytics
- Attention to detail and curiosity. Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent writing and articulation skills to succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationships with counterparts in GIA, business and technology.
- The high degree of responsibility, self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision and direction, able to multi-task without loss of quality.
- Ability to collect and objectively analyze and apply information, “thinking out of the box” where necessary, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results of audit engagements.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.