Application for the AUP Scholar Awards for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the American University of Paris in France.
All international students are eligible to apply for this application . The awards are presented to those students who show excellent academic promise, global perspective, significant extracurricular activities and demonstrated financial need.
The American University of Paris is a private educational institute and the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe with a mission to educate its students to communicate effectively in a world of many languages and to become critical thinkers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUP SCHOLAR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
- Students must have a high school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- The applicants are required to submit one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum score: 88. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- Cambridge English – First, Advanced, or Proficiency level, minimum score: 176.
- TOEIC – Listening and Reading, minimum score: 810. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- IELTS – Academic Option, minimum score 6.5.
AUP SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the supporting documents.
- The applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- The applicants will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- The applicants are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- The applicants must complete the application providing any further supporting documents.
Application must include:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 November, 2021 will be considered.