Auto Centre Manager Job at Aurum Consultants… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aurum Consultants.
- Lead the team by personally demonstrating and encouraging the Service team to demonstrate Customer Behaviors in their daily activities and in all interactions with customers.
- Ensures the Service team works closely with Sales, Parts and Administration colleagues to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Develops the technical skills and workmanship of the team to continually improve the quality of customer service and satisfaction.
- Establishes and monitors the team’s training requirements to ensure the required level of skill and expertise is achieved.
- Implements performance management and develops the team to improve performance.
- Selects and appoints new team members including apprentices and ensures they are equipped with the required skills and training.
- Create and initiate service marketing plans, initiate and implement advertising and promotional activities.
- Facilitates jobs within the agreed maintenance programme ensuring no jobs are delayed due to equipment failure.
- Maximize service opportunities to meet sales and profit targets.
- Analyzed current procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance facilities and improve the customer experience while maximizing profitability and quality of workmanship
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering or related industry is a MUST.
- 3-5 years of managerial experience in an auto center/workshop is a MUST.
- Experience in the service center, body works, tyre center, car wash, and other auto duties.
- Have organizational skills and time management.
- Have leadership/management skills and a team player
- Be able to communicate well and get along with people.
- Be objective and fair, and present a well-groomed appearance.
- Be able to motivate others towards a common goal and be interested in their work.
How to Apply
Submit your CV indicating current and expected salary, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.