Automation Design Engineer Job at Schneider Electric…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Schneider Electric.
- Automation Design Engineer
- Preparing and executing Relay Protection, Control, Monitoring, and Automation Solutions.
- Support tendering team in solution creation and product selection for Relays.
- Application expertise with solutions related to Schneider products, including power management, interfacing with generation controls, communications protocols, network topologies, IEC 61850.
- Skills with Eplan, AUTOCAD, Visio will be preferred for designing network architectures.
- Have working knowledge of Medium Voltage Systems and their related power protection schemes.
- Be able to draft, design and execute automation projects over a range of applications such as distribution systems and industrial systems.
- Prepare cable schedules to facilitate communication and command between MV switchgear and Protection Relays.
- Come up with Configurations for Protection Relays and test the same during the execution.
- Being analytical and strategic with excellent problem-solving to resolve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists and able to influence and guide different stakeholders on solutions available.
- Design of electrical control systems using electrical CAD software.
- Work closely with all the Internal and External stakeholders to maximize the technical support and creation of Business Opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering-Electrical, Automation.
- Preferably 3 years of related experience within markets segments and industry(Energy Automation )-SCADA/MV Protection.
- Prior Automation experience- Energy Automation, SCADA.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, layouts, single line diagrams, specifications and schematics.
- Drive for Results – the strong will to compete and win and achieve in a business environment to provide the technical support in the Automation domain.
- Must have demonstrated good LV, MV technical skills, be a self-starter, and strong closer.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.