Application for the AVI Marketing Graduate Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by AVI for all outstanding applicants.
AVI is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the AVI Marketing Graduate Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 24 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The AVI Marketing Graduate Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. AVI provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Cape Town, Western Cape
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RCL Foods Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
AVI MARKETING GRADUATE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
What you will be doing:
- Gain exposure to promotional, advertising, media and research briefs as well as R&D briefs
- Gain exposure to the full NPD process (New Product Development)
- Leverage market information and analyse marketing trends to maximise opportunities
- Assist in the development of packaging, point of sales material, trade presenters and other marketing material
- Monitor competitor activities
- Assist with a wide variety of marketing initiatives
What you will need to be considered:
- Tertiary Qualification within Marketing
- Have a minimum average of 60% in your final year
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Able to work in Cape Town
- Be a South African Citizen
- Vehicle and driver’s license would be advantageous
- Must have a passion for Social Media and Consumer Insights
- Strong leadership potential
- Analytical and innovative mind-set
- Team player with a passion for achieving
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is open to all the unique learning opportunities we offer
What makes you exceptional?
- You focus on finding and documenting the facts to better understand the logic behind a problem
- You can apply technology to quantify problems and interpret data in a rational and objective manner
- You can build and strengthen mutually beneficial partnerships with others
- You are confident and articulate when you communicate, you can explain concepts to other people when giving presentations
- You are reliable and complete your work in accordance with deadlines
- You focus on consistently delivering high quality work by being meticulous and continually checking the detail of your work
- You work smart by planning and prioritising your tasks effectively
- You are energetic and take initiative to get things started and make things happen
AVI MARKETING GRADUATE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach the AVI team on time, at most 31 July 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.