Application for the AVI Supply Chain Graduate Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by AVI for all outstanding applicants.
AVI is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the AVI Supply Chain Graduate Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 24 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The AVI Supply Chain Graduate Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. AVI provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Supply Chain
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RCL Foods Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
AVI SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
What you will be doing:
- Understanding processes of Distribution and Warehousing
- Understanding Factory Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- Gain exposure to various stores (Raws, Packaging, Finished product)
- KPI insights (stock levels, forecast accuracy, planning)
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports as required
- Buying – replenishment
- Understanding systems SAP (MRP)
- Working closely with cross-functional teams within the factory and head office
What you will need to be considered:
- BCom Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management
- Have a minimum average of 60% in your final year
- Excel proficiency essential
- Sound analytical ability
- Driver’s license ideal
What makes you exceptional
- Focused on finding solutions to problems, effectively gathering and analysing information by asking probing questions and thinking things through.
- Working smartly by planning and prioritising my tasks effectively.
- Applying technology to quantify problems and interpret data in a rational and objective manner.
- Collaborating with others by involving, listening, and encouraging others to contribute to the decision-making process as far as possible.
- Focusing on continuously improving things, identifying the core issues to a problem and I make judgements based on my intuition.
- Consistently produce high-quality work by being meticulous and continually checking the detail of my work.
- Focusing on finding the facts and document the facts accordingly to better understand the logic behind a problem.
- Being reliable and complete my work in accordance with the agreed-upon timelines.
AVI SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach the AVI team on time, at most 31 July 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.