Azure Solution Architect Job at Microsoft… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Microsoft.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a migration and modernization roadmap with customers using the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF). Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. Ensure all solutions leverage the design and operations guidance according to the Well-Architected framework across all pillars, including performance efficiency, security, operational excellence, reliability, and cost optimization
- Run Architectural Design Sessions to build plan for implementing solution –governing design in line with customer business goals and their technical environment. Outcome is consensus on solution design and next steps toward production. Use CAF Landing Zones to rapidly prototype and deliver proof-of-concepts that accelerate production deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates. Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove blockers
Years of experience in cloud/infrastructure technologies, information technology (IT) consulting/support, systems administration, network operations, software development/support, technology solutions, practice development, architecture, and/or consulting
- Well Architected Framework/Cloud Adoption Framework (WAF/CAF) foundations
- Architecture design
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Experience with management of cloud infrastructure solutions one or more (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, VMware, Virtual Desktop, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, HPC, automation, monitoring and Infra as a code technology)
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
- Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Cloud Infrastructure, Data Analytics, Networking, Security, modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub)
- Certification in one or more of the following programming languages preferred: C++, C#, Java, Node.js, Python
- Prior work experience in other cloud companies such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle desired
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.