BA East Africa Finance Head Job at Syngenta… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Syngenta.
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown.
- Act as the key partner to Business Area Head and together with respective Busines Area Leadership Team drive strategy and delivery of financial targets
- Full accountability to manage P&L and deliver financial targets for respective Business Area and credit management activities
- Manage statutory and tax accounting processes in BA and related compliance activities
- Active participation in the development and implementation of the relevant operational plans to ensure clarity of the financial impact, including support of evaluation of new businesses and models
- Through the appropriate balance of short, medium, and long-term financial planning and monitoring
- Drive effective and efficient delivery of business goals with sound financial analysis and advice,
- Challenge the resource allocation and income generation pro-actively raising issues and driving resolution.
- Utilizing key agronomic indicators, deliver 5-year plans and budgets. Ensure effective resource prioritization based on sound risk-based cost/benefit analysis.
- Provide business management with sound risk-based analysis on potential impacts, implications and propose potential ways to improve risk management on key economic exposures.
- Ensure assets and liabilities in the balance sheet represent a true and fair value in compliance with local statutory and tax principles and guidelines.
- Ensure governance model is executed and related processes are fully compliant with the group and local policies/regulations.
- BSc. in Finance, Commerce, Economics or its equivalent.
- A finance professional with 8+ years of experience in different areas of business finance and controlling, Stat & Tax, and Finance Operations activities.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in influencing key stakeholders towards adopting and aligning to relevant procedures and tools
- Exposure to commercial operations.
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and virtual teams, coordination of work of others without direct reporting line.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.