Application for the Bachelor’s Degree Entrance Awards for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Durham College in Canada.
This funding programme has been made available to international students enrolling in an undergraduate programme at the college. Durham College will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expenses in Canada.
Durham College was founded in 1967 and located in the province of Durham, Ontario. It provides information for the first year, academic support, career services and student academic training.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be overseas citizen
- Aspirants must be enroll in the bachelors degree programme
- Before applying, students must have to complete the admission requirements of the college.
- Applicants applying to Durham College must meet all English Proficiency requirements.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the programme, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. After that, you can contact the International Education Office
Application must include:
- High school (secondary school) transcript, high school (secondary school) diploma, post-secondary (college or university) transcript, post-secondary (college or university) degree and passport
- Applications is Open.