Backend Developer (AI & Bots) Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya
- Design – assist in low-level design preparation and validation of high-level design as shared by the solution architect.
- Analysis – participate in analysis sessions for user stories and requirements and ensure complete user requirements are captured and agreed on.
- Research on new fit for future technologies and actively implement the viable solutions.
- Understanding of Microservices architectures.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in UNIX and Windows environments.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed Agile project teams.
- IT, Engineering, Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- Extensive programming experience using Java J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, SQL.
- Extensive programming experience Python/R is a plus.
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data model, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL development or NoSQL Dbs.
- Preferred experience with Linux
- Experience in cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, GCP.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.