Bancassurance Direct Sales Representative at KCB Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KCB Bank Kenya.
- Sales and support of insurance at the branch level which entails cross-selling insurance products, consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions, supporting clients with claims advise and documentation.
- Work closely with the branch management team to ensure the branch meets the set targets on insurance business.
- Provide advisory services to credit department/ branch on relevant insurance policies for businesses/ clients accessing credit facilities from the branch.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Credit team and design strategies to leverage the existing clientele and expand the wallet share by selling insurance products hence deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Identify and leverage potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives at the branch/region and seek necessary support from the Regional or Marketing Heads to actualize these into revenues.
- Ensuring premium is collected as per the laid down procedures on all claims being reported to the claims department.
- Provide technical guidance and claims management support to clients and Branches.
- Ensure timely submission of claim documents and other requisite documents to Claims department.
- Ensure clients whose claims are being processed are kept abreast on progress of their claims.
- Participate in regional meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business.
- Degree from a recognized university.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and C+ English.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and working knowledge of life insurance.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 12th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.