This information involves Benue State Polytechnic Student Portal: portal.benpoly.net. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of Benue State Polytechnic has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of Benue State Polytechnic.
BENUE STATE POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS PORTAL
- BENPOLY Student Portal: http://portal.benpoly.net/
- BENPOLY Main Website: http://benpoly.net/
- BENPOLY Registrar email address:
BENUE STATE POLYTECHNIC CONTACT ADDRESS
Benue State Polytechnic
- 45 Kilometers along Otukpo – Enugu Road, Ugbokolo, P.M.B. 01, Ugbokolo
- Phone:+234 (0)80 123 456 789
- [email protected]
BENUE STATE POLYTECHNIC ELEARNING PORTAL
Benue State Polytechnic seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of Benue State Polytechnic in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR BENUE STATE POLYTECHNIC E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to BENPOLY E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Benue State Polytechnic Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Benue State Polytechnic Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR