Application for the BEST-KNU Awards for International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Kangwon National University in South Korea.
This award is designed for international students from all over the world that want to pursue a graduate-level study in South Korea at KNU. Students with above-average grade points will be awarded a monthly stipend and accommodation. Kangwon University will provide the selected students KRW 200,000 allowance per month along with dormitory fees including meals.
Kangwon National University is one of the top public universities in South Korea holding 23rd ranked national universities. Kangwon aims to train creative pioneers of biomedical science and the biomedical industry of the 21st century as well as global talents with creativity and integrated leadership.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEST-KNU AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any graduate-level programme offered at Kangwon.
- The applicants must be at the 20% best during the last year in their previous school.
- The applicants must have over average 3.5 GPA.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 530, TOEFL CBT – 197, TOEFL IBT – 71, IELTS – 5.5, CEFR – B2, TEPS – 600, NEW TEPS – 327, and TOEIC – 700.
BEST-KNU AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to log in to the university portal and complete the application procedure. Eligible candidates will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Study plan
- Graduation diploma
- Copy of ID card
- Personal information
- 3 photos
- Final academic transcript
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 27th, 2021 will be considered.