The application for the Bheki Mlangeni Memorial Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Inc. for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Inc. hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Bheki Mlangeni Memorial Scholarship. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Inc. endows an annual scholarship of R30 000 in memory of Bheki Mlangeni. The Scholarship has been established in recognition of Bheki’s courage and commitment as a community leader, student and lawyer. Bheki Mlangeni was assassinated in 1991 whilst serving his articles at the firm.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 UFS Star of Stars Bursary
BHEKI MLANGENI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
The scholarship is awarded to a deserving South African final-year LLB student who:
- is Black;
- is financially disadvantaged
- has demonstrated excellence in constitutional law, labour law or administrative law; and
- demonstrates a commitment to use his or her legal qualification to advance the cause of social justice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BHEKI MLANGENI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES
The University of Witswatersrand
Applications must be submitted to the university coordinator, Wanda Ndlozi by email at [email protected] by 18th September 2021.
The University of Western Cape
Applications must be submitted to the university coordinator, Vernon Johannes by email at [email protected] by 18th September 2021.
Your application must include the following:
- The name of the scholarship for which you are applying
- A letter fully motivating why you should receive the scholarship
- Your curriculum vitae which includes your student number
- Certified copy of your academic results
- Certified copy of your identity document
- Two letters of reference
- Contactable telephone number(s)
- The recipient of the scholarship may be required to participate in a vacation work program at Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Inc.
- Applicants may be required to sign a form authorizing the University to make their academic record available to a third party.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 18 September 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.