Application for the Birmingham Law Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
The university offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to the UK. Birmingham Law School is offering scholarships of £3,000 p.a to home/EU and international applicants.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the university has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BIRMINGHAM LAW SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and international students can apply for these LLB scholarships.
- The LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Applicants must not currently be enrolled on an undergraduate law degree course at Birmingham.
- You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- You must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as your firm choice for a full-time undergraduate law programme starting in September 2022.
- If the first language is not English applicants must provide an English language qualification. Recognised qualifications include IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band. If applicants need to improve their level of English in order to meet the minimum entry-level requirement applicants may be able to attend one of the full-time courses run by English for International Students Unit.
BIRMINGHAM LAW SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for an award,
- You can apply through UCAS via the relevant programme page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form.
Application must include:
- The application includes a 2000 character (approximately 300 words) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award.
- Applications is Open.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.